Thank you all for your music-making in this our 60th anniversary celebration year! Congratulations and thank you to outgoing Principal David O' Connell on his forthcoming retirement and for his many years of service to LSOM.
Please note the following arrangements for re-enrolment to LSOM for existing students for the academic year 2022 - 2023:
- If you wish to re-enrol for next year please send an email to email@example.com no later than Friday 17th June confirming this. We will be replying to these emails from 13th June.
- Don't forget to include full student name and instrument when writing to us.
- Remember that you must also enrol for your musicianship/theory class at this time too. The timetable is attached for your information. Numbers in these classes are capped so we will do our best to facilitate your chosen day.
- Please note that changes to times are not easy to accommodate as most students wish to retain their existing days and times. Equally, due to staffing changes and the gradual addition of our new musicianship curriculum, some unavoidable changes to teachers' existing times will have to be made. We appreciate your cooperation in advance with this.
- If you have not contacted us about your re-enrolment by 17th June we will assume you are not returning to LSOM and will consider your time as a vacancy.
Many thanks for your cooperation in the enrolments process and we look forward to seeing you back at LSOM next year. A special word of thanks to Emily in the office for her hard work all year round, but especially at this time of year.
Cecilia Madden, Deputy Principal.