Data Protection Policy
Limerick School of Music and Limerick & Clare Education & Training Board fully respect your rights to privacy. Any personal information which you give will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
- • Information requested on application forms will only be used for the students’ details on the database.
- • Information is not supplied to third parties
- • Student details are only held for the duration of the student’s time at Limerick School of Music.
- • The database is maintained and updated, twice annually.
- • All staff have been advised as to their responsibilities re. the Data Protection Policy.
- • The Principal, Deputy Principal and Office manager are the only members of staff with full access to the school database
- • The Principal is responsible for reviewing and implementing these procedures
24 March, 2015